Referred Person Details
Terms and Conditions
1. Amazon Gift Card will be provided to the Referrer(s)/existing customer(s) on giving a referral who would refer their family/ friend for opening selected Savings Account and FD with Suryoday Bank, during the campaign Period.
2. “Campaign Period" shall mean the period commencing from June 20, 2020 to July 31, 2020 (both days inclusive).
3. Referrer(s)" for the purpose of this campaign shall mean a person who has a banking relationship with Suryoday Bank and has referred a friend or family for opening SA and FD with Suryoday Bank.
4. Reward to the Existing Customer (Referrer).
5. Reward to the New to Bank Customer(referee) who starts a Relationship with the Bank
Amazon Gift Card for opening of a new Savings account by the person referred will be applicable on successful POS or e-commerce transactions done for Rs. 1,000 (cumulative) through the Suryoday Bank Debit Card within 15 days of accounts opened during the campaign period.
6. Amazon Gift Card that the Referrer(s)/customer(s) would be eligible for on successful conversion of the referral lead i.e. in the event the person referred successfully opens a Fixed Deposit or opens and activates a Savings Account with Suryoday Bank. It will also mean Amazon Gift Card given to the person who was referred and who either opens a Fixed deposit or opens the Savings account as per eligibility.
7. Applicable for existing Suryoday Bank customers referring family and friend to open selected Savings and Fixed Deposit account with Suryoday Bank.
8. The person being referred should be new to Suryoday Bank and not having any existing relationship with the Bank as on date of reference.
9. The Bank has the right to modify, terminate the campaign at its sole discretion.
10. Reward will not be applicable in case of closure of SA or FD; SA or FD should be active.
11. The referrer(s)/customer(s) would receive their voucher from Suryoday Bank within 60 days of end of campaign Period.
12. Amazon Gift Card is subject to availability.
13. In case of unavailability of Amazon Gift Card due to any circumstances, Bank will procure Voucher from any other similar ecommerce provider.
14. T&C of Amazon Gift Card usage applicable.
15. A customer can get only one Gift Card of Amazon during the offer period. No two offers can be clubbed together.
16. The Bank shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any deficiency or inadequacy in the services rendered by Amazon and the Customer hereby agrees not to hold the Bank responsible or liable for, any losses, damages, costs, charges, expenses, claims (whether direct or indirect), actions or demands suffered by the Customer in relation to availing the benefits of the campaign.